Tuesday, June 12, 2012



CLASSIC SUMMER CANVAS TOTE <3

Momma Like, Momma Want!!


One of the many summer time purchases I deem essential is a canvas tote bag. It’s an easily justifiable purchase as they are super practical and can be used for everything from a daytime catchall to cute beach bag and are the best for weekend getaways or shoving everything that you need (but really don’t need) on to a plane.


This year I’m loving the more classic looks and am practically drooling over this one from Tiffany & Co., I love that it can be embroidered with your initials or in my case I would do ‘BEE’. 


However, at $495 I simply cannot bring myself to ever pay half a grand on a freaking canvas tote bag!! So I’m probably going to go with one of these more affordable options.
L.L. BEAN'S Boat & Tote Bags is good stuff. 
They come in a range of colors, sizes, zip or open top, and different handle Lengths. They are $20-$50 plus monogramming is $8 extra.
Lands End's Canvas Totes are another good option. 
They also come in a huge selection and are about the same price 
as the L.L. Bean ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment